We’re here to give our customers a free and easy way to buy and sell. To help that happen, we have some rules we need you to follow.
What are the rules?
– You have to be eighteen and over to use the site.
– You’re only allowed one account. Our policies are per person, not per account. If you’re using more than one account to avoid penalties, we’ll have to restrict your access to your accounts. Only use one.
– No contact details in titles or descriptions. Please add them to the right fields. That way you’ll have more room to describe what you’re selling.
– Clean, clear and accurate photos please. We’ll ask you to take them down if you add contact details to them. Or if they lie about what you’re selling. For example, posting a picture of an animal that isn’t yours.
– No links to other websites in your ad. We will not accept links to other websites when you post your ad.
– Choose the best category you can. This will give you the best exposure and keep our site clean and tidy.
– English only please. And keep it clean.
– One ad per pet/bread, and one item per ad. Just so nobody gets confused, don’t post duplicate ads.(Multiple same breads are allowed example two cocktails or five pups)
– Highlight the best bits of your item, not our brand. We don’t endorse or support one thing over another.
– Only sell it if you have it. Wait till you have it before you try to sell it.
– No spam please. This includes ad spam and keyword spamming in ads. Let’s keep our community as clean as we can.
– No ‘Not Allowed’ items please. You can check out the list here.
– And finally: if you’ve sold it, take the ad down (and maybe post something else)
For a few more rules specific to our categories, take a look below:
We will delete any ads we believe are encouraging or indicate signs of animal cruelty. We may also refer them for investigation.
The big rules
– Post photos of the actual animal instead of a picture you find online.
– The animal needs to be at least 8 weeks old or appropriate age before leaving the mother.
– If you’re selling equipment, it needs to be sold separately at its appropriate category.
– We don’t allow illegal animals and if we find will be reported to appropriate authorities.
– Animals advertised as good for work, or with reference to working parents aren’t allowed. Even if it’s a guard dog or a racing pigeon.
– Pregnant animals aren’t allowed.
– We don’t allow ads selling animals for food.
– Don’t ship animals or swap them for other animals, services or items.
– Don’t sell or give away your pet to anyone under the age of 18.
– No ads promoting fighting(Unless legal). And no ads selling or trading animals for fighting (unless legal).
– We don’t allow any reference to animals being sold as Christmas or any regional event.
Are there any animals that aren’t allowed?
Yes, there are animals we don’t allow to be sold on the site, because they need specialist care and could risk going to someone who isn’t experienced enough to handle them.
By law, we also don’t allow the sale of animals mentioned in…
What if someone keeps breaking the rules?
We remove their ads. Every time we do, we send them an email to let them know why. If they carry on, we permanently ban them and report them to appropriate authorities.
Failure to comply with any of the stipulated terms in this agreement may result in the in the suspension or termination of your account, and in some instances legal actions if required.
SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
This agreement shall apply to the whole PetsDome.com website and to related activities performed independently and externally to the PetsDome.
OBJECT OF AGREEMENT, RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
A. Rights of Petsdome
B. Registeration and Deactivation actions of user
C. What is prohibited content.
D. Complaining and discretions.
Pets Dome users are obliged to release Pets Dome from any claims or lawsuits brought forward by other Pets Dome users or third parties who have been in any way affected by an advertisement’s content. Pets Dome users must shoulder any costs/claims arising from lawsuits directed at Pets Dome, including all legal and juridical costs.
Effective date: March 17, 2019
PetsDome ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://petsdome.com website and the mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Use of Data
PetsDome uses the collected data for various purposes:
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
PetsDome may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.